Our deciduous division achieved excellent results on their annual Global GAP audit for 2022. We achieved full marks with no corrective actions or non-compliant actions identified.
Global Gap is the international standard for farm management practices. Global supermarket chains and their major suppliers assurance program, translating consumer requirements into Good Agricultural Practice.
This year was also the introduction of “Global GAP SPRING” – a farm-level add-on which helps producers, retailers, and traders demonstrate their commitment to sustainable water management and can be implemented together with the GLOBALG.A.P. IFA standard for Crops. SPRING incorporates a wide range of criteria to assess sustainable water management on the farm.
- Legal conformity of water sources and extraction rates
- Monitoring of water consumption
- Impact of producers on sustainable watershed management
- Best practices in water management
- Protection of water sources
- Measures to demonstrate continuous improvement of water management
We have also successfully implemented the SPRING add-on and received a certificate of conformity, which is also visible in the GLOBALG.A.P. database.
We act with INTEGRITY
We strive for EXCELLENCE